Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

26.11.15

STYLE S.O.S | 30 days until Christmas







I love Thursday's because they signify that the week is almost over and I can have a mini lie-in during the weekend.

 Continuing on with my challenge and I have made it to day two, I had quite an active day, I signed Logan up to weekly swimming lessons,  today was his  second. I want him to be a confident swimmer and it's a great way to bond with him without the distraction of my phone or television. 

The lesson went swimmingly - pun intended,  until one overcautious mother made me paranoid, it always amazes me that some mothers will think of the worst case scenario, and share it with other mother's knowing what effect it will have, but adding "I don't mean to scare you"...of course you don't Sandra,    but I'll save that rant for another post. 

He is becoming used to the water. So many child parent activities involve a lot of fake smiling and singing to your children, to reinforce happiness and positivity, by the time I'm finished my cheeks hurt. 

 As I was going to be in the water with him I did my hair in a side braid and was so pleased with the curls it gave my hair when I came out.  The weather wasn't as extreme as it was this past weekend so I was able to get away with a leather jacket, I threw on a game of thrones slogan t-shirt, and some black jeans and wedge sneakers. Quite a simple and practical outfit. Click the links below to shop a similar style. I'm going to sign off and prepare for the madness that is black Friday.  





No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN