Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

27.11.15

Christmas gift guide - gifts for her

November is nearly over which means I can pen my christmas wish list, only difference is it will not be addressed to santa but can serve as a gentle hint to the man in my life. I'm not exactly Ebenezer Scrooge or the grinch when it comes to christmas, bah humbug, but I'm not exactly excited. I relate it more to the stress and thoughts of planning meals and making sure my family has fun rather than what I will enjoy myself, in fact I think I only put in extra effort since my daughter counts christmas down from the day after her October birthday celebrations are finished. This year will be different as we now have two children, although I'm sure Logan will take no notice of the day.

I've learnt one trick though which does make me look forward to christmas, besides the mulled wine ;) for every couple of presents I buy I do make sure I treat myself to at least one splurge. I drew up a few things I am lusting after and would not mind receiving. Of course christmas isn't just about presents, but what better way to show someone you love them than by getting them something they really like. What is on your christmas Wishlist and which is your favourite present?

Clockwise from centre: Larson & Jennings Watch | Nude Loubotins | Phone cover | Mesh Bra | Harrods Diary | Charlotte Tilbury Make-up Set | Zara Messenger Bag

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN