Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

27.11.15

STYLE S.O.S | 29 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS





                                       
                   

My goodness the amount of emails I have received in regards to Black Friday this week deserve a record, the retailers are going in for the kill. I haven't bought anything as yet and I am trying to resist the temptation to shop for now. I hope I stay strong until cyber Monday. It's almost as if all humanity loses its marbles at the expense of a great bargain, I was outraged at the video of the women fighting over a steamer where a lady grabbed it from the child's hands. When will this madness end? I'm all for a great bargain but thank goodness I didn't go into any shops today. 

I had a few errands to run, and ended my day with a festive soy toffee nut latte from Starbucks. As I was pushing the Pram I managed to handle an over the knee boot with a little heel but they are great options currently on the market for flat boots too. Have a look at my post on over the knee boots all under £60.  I'm quite proud that it's day 3 now and I've managed to actually make an effort, one lovely lady on Instagram empathised and took up the challenge stating that when she did dress up, other mums thought she was attending an interview.... lol. We've all been there @lucyfinn. Let's steer clear of being the leggings and slouchy tops brigade and show that making making an effort with our style isn't only for special occasions. 

I love my sleeveless jacket, it goes well with a long sleeved top, upgrades my outfit and the belt cinches in my waist. The boots were an absolute steal at £20 in primark,  but were bought earlier this year. Everything I'm wearing is from topshop except the boots. I'll link outfit details below. 

Are you guys grabbing any bargains, are you an online shopper or do you prefer to shop in store? Let me know on Instagram if you are doing this challenge with the hashtag #mumstylechallenge. 





JACKET | JEANS | BOOTS | BLOUSE 

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN