Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

28.11.15

STYLE S.O.S | 28 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS










I am loving that midi and maxi coats are still in fashion this year, they have just been upgraded and belted. Not only are they warm, they also add a certain formality when you maybe look like an absolute hobo underneath, no one would know it! 

This petite robe coat is from topshop and its my saviour when I am in a rush as its cosy and has large Mary poppins pockets that fit absolutely everything, keys, phone, teethers throw it all in there. It's been a while since I have worn my vans and I thought I would bring them out today as they were practical and the burgundy added colour to my outfit. 

We had a little pre show day for Chiara's drama class, everytime I go into central London I'm reminded of why I do not venture there often, the overcrowding, the rudeness and let's not even start on the commute there.





OUTFIT DETAILS Coat | Jeans | Vans






No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN