Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

29.11.15

STYLE S.O.S | 27 days UNTIL CHRISTMAS








 I almost did not blog today as I spent the day in mostly my leggings and a snuggly hoodie, no style, no effort whatsoever, but hey I might as well be realistic about my off days. The days where I do nothing sometimes seem to be the best days, it was spent drinking hot chocolate and a shameless amount of cheesy movies.

  I am now sat here at 11pm watching Nigella and avoiding a conversation with my partner about how she can put her meat in the oven for two hours and it still turns out rare. Why must you insist on these conversations dear?

We were supposed to put our Christmas tree up but just realised it was thrown out last year so I now have to search for a replacement. What is your ideal Sunday? 

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN