Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

1.12.15

STYLE S.O.S | 26 Days until Christmas






I was unable to upload a picture yesterday, by the time the day had passed I was too tired to even log on to the computer. Logan I think is currently teething, he bites down on anything hard and screams when left alone without something to chew on, he almost sounds like a puppy and not a baby.

 I love my Roshe runs from Nike they are so comfortable and almost like the yeezy'a but much cheaper, plus they go with anything. Who said running shoes had to be used for running. My bodycon dress is one I reach for when I can be bothered and want something to make me look like I actually can. I will link my outfit details below, where a similar look can be purchased. 

I recently splurged on some Mac lipsticks and they are all  fall inspired dark reds plums and Browns, almost gothic and I have loved putting them on as they give a edgy look, I may do a swatch video, or a beauty post so look out for that soon.







Midi dress | Leopard Coat | Nike Roshe run

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN