Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

1.12.15

STYLE S.O.S | 25 days UNTIL CHRISTMAS| BLOGMAS






It's the first of December, I can't believe Christmas has come back around that quickly I usually put our tree up on the first, but this year I realised we actually threw our tree out, so I'm hurriedly trying to find a decent replacement. 

I am more of a last minute shopper. Each year I promise I will change, and this year I might have converted. I bought the children a few things I saw on discount during the purge also known as Black Friday. 

My sleeveless jacket is frequently making an appearance when I have the school run or quick errands... Basically when I know I won't have to wear it long enough to freeze. I love the length. I also love an all black outfit. I don't usually wear my timberlands, which hurts my boyfriends feelings as they were a gift from last Christmas, but although they look cute and Tom-boyish, they feel extremely heavy on the feet. My extreme ripped black jeans are not for everyone but they are all that fits me right now lol. I hate wearing ripped jeans amongst my elders because I know they will be a "who tore those" joke thrown in there somewhere. 

I have decided I will in corrolation to doing my #mumstylechallenge be doing blogmas, and posting everyday. I may also be in the Christmas spirit and do a blog giveaway. Who's already got their Christmas sorted? 


No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN