Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

2.12.15

TOP 5 COATS YOU NEED FOR WINTER






Robe 
Printed on Faux Fur


Hybrid 



Sleeveless Coat

Its the first of December, and although the weather has been up and down, I think we can finally get those coats out. I am loving that Maxi and Midi coats are still in fashion I think they add a certain sophistication to any outfit. I am not usually one for faux fur as I feel it looks too over the top, but this winter, the printed on furs update a wardrobe staple. I would go for the monochrome print as it just looks classic and timeless. My navy robe coat will be on repeat. What coat are you rocking this winter? 


OUTFIT DETAILS
Printed on Faux fur Monochrome | Brown Fur
Hybrid Navy | Green Coat 
Sleeveless Coat Grey Coat Red Coat 

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN