Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

2.12.15

STYLE S.O.S | 24days UNTIL CHRISTMAS| BLOGMAS








I love this grey co-ord set, it's exactly what you need in this weather cost knitted and easy to wear. It comes with a desperate belt. It's actually a maternity piece that I still wear after birth as I love the simplicity. I added heels just to show that it can be dressed up, but didn't actually wear them today as they were not practical. 

I have been going over Chiara's Christmas play this evening, she plays the third alien and has a few lines (do not ask me what an alien is doing in a Christmas play). Being the little thespian that she is, we have been running over the lines every evening. I am looking forward to her performance this year. I find it so hard to balance the line between her creative and academic side at times , because they are so many rules for what standard your child should be at academically, but for now I have decided to ease off the pressure and just let her be and only give encouragement when need be, my worst nightmare is becoming that pushy mom from the film mean girls who's at the sideline dancing.

SHOP SIMILAR LOOK 



No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN