Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

3.12.15

STYLE S.O.S | 23 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS| BLOGMAS









I'm sure my my kids think I am crazy, or if they don't yet they soon will. The morning school run almost makes me seem bipolar.. I go from screaming "I told you to put that jacket on!!" to "what are you excited about school today sweetie?". Theres something about rushing to get to school before the gate closes and your child is marked late that puts pressure on you  as a mum you suddenly become irrational, irate at the smallest detail.  Even something as insignificant as a button not being done correctly or why is your scarf not next to your hat. I have turned to counting up to ten mentally before having getting annoyed over spilled milk, literally!  I find it makes my mornings run smoother and my daughter doesn't go into school anxious. 


I think there is so much pressure on mums at times to not only look great themselves also ensure their child looks decent for schools, has all the bits and bobs Miss gave the kids to bring back into school, and goodness help us if we have another child to prepare for the cold in the morning. 

I like my converse aka chucks a little rugged I hate prestige white converse and admire those who can keep them that way. I think the shirt in picks up the red from the converse and who can't resist a parka jacket in this weather. Nice and practical outfit.



No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN