Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

14.10.15

TOP FIVE KNITS TO KNOW FOR NOW









So it's finally the end to a summer that never was and as I get back into the swing of things after nesting and nursing the windy weather has me browsing the racks and the Crimson leaves means introducing some warmth into the wardrobe.

 Knits are definitely having a moment and it doesn't seem to be fading anytime soon. I'm thinking less grandma's knitted sweaters that end up at the back of the closet, the new knits have a twist. From chunky knits with an edge, open back, inserted zips, cable to matching co-ordinate pieces, knits are the the strong transitition piece for Autumn that keep u looking stylish but warm. 

I listed my top five favourites currently in store, what are your favourite transition pieces?


No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN