Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

6.8.15

ANOTHER ADDITION



















Its been a month and I thought a great time to update my blog, I have fallen off for a while as you can tell that I have been rather occupied by my little boy. he arrived safe and well on the 6th of July and is now one month old, he is a content and smiley baby and we decided to name him Logan. 

I want to steer towards a mummy style blog and include Chiara and Logan more so in my posts so look forward to that also as its now been one month and I have now come back to reality after the newborn haze, I wanted to set myself a postpartum challenge with nutrition and exercise. might hash-tag it #ppchallenge and hope others can join in, I think it will motivate me to start getting fit and moving more below are a few cute pics. enjoy xxx

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN