Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

20.10.15

WINTER ESSENTIALS: TOP SIX OVER THE KNEE BOOTS UNDER £60 !!






























I absolutely love winter, it's when layering and covering up can be sexy and one way to ensure that is with over the knee boots which are a winter staple.

 I love black as it bodes well with any outfits but tan is also a good option. I wittled through online and found my favourite six. These are great because they all come under £60!! What a bargain. 

Pair them with dark jeans or a shift dress with bell sleeves and you are good to go! What are your winter staples 

1 comment:

  1. Nice picks! I love love loveee over the knee boots!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN