Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

4.1.16

HAPPY NEW YEAR | YEAR OF ME













I usually have New Years resolutions I write them down in my notepad and at some point during the year I look to see how many I have actually, achieved...last year went terribly, so let's just not talk about it. On the other hand  it's prompted me to not really make any this year. Intrinsically I know the type of life I want to lead. 2015 has taught me many things but the one lesson that repeatedly stood out was to not think people have the same heart as I do, I think on a grand and small scale, my giving heart was taken advantage of and I've learnt to not be so trusting of people's intentions. 

I love life I'm an open book and I don't want others actions to ever alter my personality, but I have learnt to guard my heart and nurture it a little more, I have also learnt to achieve my goals quietly as others only want to know what they are to see you fail. Lol this all sounds so negative but I promise it's a positive in the fact that I've learnt more about others and how I can change my life so my happiness doesn't depend on anyone but myself. 

My resolution this year is to be selfish, to put myself first, to put my heart and trust my feelings and my gut first, to not feel bad about saying no, to know that saying yes to others leaves me at a loss. This is the year of me and this is the year I will not feel guilty about that. this suit outfit I think fits well with how i will power through 2016!

I hope everybody has had a great new year, and enjoys the weekend before returning to school and work. Do you make resolutions? 

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN