Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

27.12.15

Bell Sleeves and Booties


















Guiltily loving the weather and how warm it is even though it is currently December. I mean the fact that light biker jackets and no tights were needed for this outfit says a lot about global warming, but I'm not one to complain. I secretly love that the sun is still shining when it's nearly Christmas. Look at the sleeves on this dress, they certainly add a 70's edge. If you haven't noticed I'm all about simple outfits that look well thought out. 

Shift dresses are a godsend as they skim over those body parts you do not want to be hugged, and I love an over the knee boot. Black is my choice and these ones are so comfortable, I mentioned them in a previous post. I'm not one for faux fur as I think it looks too extravagent on me  but I love the faux fur accessories, this monochrome scarfs so warm and pulls the outfit together. Although the dress is printed I think the tones are quite muted and make for a great monochrome look. Definitely a fall/winter outfit I'll be wearing again and again.

1 comment:

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN