Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

19.12.15

Little Ones Gift Guide- 10 under £50 presents, to get the little ones in your lives














Toddlers and older kids 



Scooter £12








Pramset £35



Easel £15

World map £22


It's nearly Christmas and I wanted to do a quick Christmas guides for the kiddies. I have a six year old and a five month old so Christmas this year is very different as my daughters bid very vocal about what she wants this year and my son ....isn't.

The fact that my daughter can vocalise her wants and also write a letter to Santa means this year has left me feeling a little guilty on what to get my son. Here are a few things I drew up, for bird it's all about soft play, and if it's not soft play toys there are a few items which can be personalised and mean that they have them for life as a souvenir. I bought my son the Christmas bauble as a present from his sister. Also I love gaps knitted rompers, easy and chic and more polished than sleep suits. What babies don't love a wooden train?

For the older kids I feel developmental presents are always appreciated, the easel gives them a space to scribble away that is not the walls and the talking map from smiths is excellent, I bought it for my daughter on her birthday and it has so many facts and the price is a steal. Kids love scooters and they are so many affordable ones on the market with different characters.

This weekend will be spent visiting santas grotto and wrapping up the rest of my presents. What are you buying the little ones in your lives? 

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN