Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

24.5.15

Styling the Bump











Since I only have a few weeks took and it's so hard finding stylish clothes for a changing body, I thought I would post more personal style looks on the blog. I love these shorts, they have an elasticated waist therefore go well with the outfit.  The converse were a great option as I was running errands and taking my daughter to dance school. Nothing I'm wearing is actually specified as maternity, they are all just simple looks that have adjusted well to my maternity style. 

Shop the Look

Shorts: Newlook find similar here
Top: Topshop find similar here 
Coat: Warehouse find similar here 
Converse

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN