Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

12.5.15

MUMMY SKINCARE SAVIOURS










I have had to amp up my skin care a lot during my pregnancy, (yes if you did not know Im seven moths pregnant :) )   My body is obviously changing a lot, and since I broke put in dry patches when i was pregnant with my daughter, and a lot of stretch marks I have taken extra care of my skin this time around. I have dry/combination skin and find exfoliating essential to my routine. also thus far... fingers crossed no extra stretch marks have appeared. These are the five essentials I have added to my weekly skin care routine. Pure shea putter is a dream when rubbed on stretch marks. 


1. La roche posay  effaclar duo 
2. Bepanthen stretch mark cream  
3. Nivea moisturiser: firm 
4. Ocean salt face and body scrub- lush
5.Pure shea butter

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN