Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

6.3.16

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY








My sister wished me happy Mother's Day, today, and asked how my kids were, plural, I still to this day pinch myself at the fact that I am a mother of two children, although motherhood is basically a tiring job, they are moments in the day where u pause and are grateful for the blessing that you have. 

If I could teach my children anything it would be to love themselves, wholly and completely; Because once they do no one can ever chip at their confidence, nor will they ever allow anyone to treat them poorly. Because loving themselves, means walking away from situations they feel uncomfortable, walking away from people that compromise their character, or ambitions, and hopefully that will lead to happiness, as they have found in themselves.


Chiara really enjoyed this shoot and I thought it was only right, I did a blog post with her in honor of Mother's Day. Not only was she trying to teach me how to pose, and "this is how the models do it" she enjoyed chasing the pigeons and then vogueing lol, she is such a little light and I can't wait to see what she blossoms into. (My son wasn't feeling up to it - lol).


Happy Mother's Day, for you, your mothers and the women in your life who play those roles,  or those who once were. 

P.s no children were harmed in the making of this post. 

Xoxo 

(Photos by REbecca Botin) 


No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN