Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

2.2.16

Style | wardrobe staples


                     
          

The perfect casual chic outfit, is a mix of casual pieces with one or two dressed up items. 

Your wardrobe needs these classic staples, ripped jeans, white tshirt and a blazer. Once combined they make for a very classic look. 

I went for grey Leigh jeans from Topshop to steer away from the typical dark wash jeans and I love the fit of these jeans, especially as they also come in a petite size. The tan shoes were a birthday gift and with my skin tone are basically a nude they married well with my rust colored blazer, this colour is so trendy at the moment and I think I'm buying every item in this shade. What staples does your wardrobe need? 

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN