Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

24.2.16

STICKS AND STONES










You would be mistaken to think I only have one coat lol, but seriously I have been loving this camel cost as it goes with absolutely....everything! The colour is muted so it just matches and contrasts perfectly with any other item. You can find my previous looks with this coat here and here. 

I wore this dress for my son's christening and although risqué- a few safety pins had to be added, to avoid flashing the priest, and let's not talk about the leak that called for an outfit change - therefore warning : this is not a practical mum dress! Rust is going to be very big this season. I love a shirt dress as its a simple way of doing casual chic. This missguided one certainly lives up to that. Only problem is this dress comes with two buttons...two buttons!!!

These heels were actually bought a few years back and I have not worn then often enough, I love that they are such statement shoes black but those studs make all the statement you need. Which was your savour ite look with my camel coat? 

What I'm wearing -

Coat |  

Dress - out of stock- but similar here


Shoes - sold out -

1 comment:

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN