Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

19.2.16

SLITS AND STRAPS







    ray ban classic sunglasses

missguided camel coat midi


chloe faye blogger bag dupe


boohoo black midi slit skirt



strappy tassel black office sandals



I  absolutely love a tassel and this heel featured in my previous post has become my go to for nights out. I love that you can create a different look dependant on how you tie the tassels. 

I love a midi skirt, and although black midi doesn't scream out different the daring slit at the front of this skirt gave this quite grown up outfit a little edge. I teamed it with a burgundy tunic, and a camel coat. 

The raybans were a Christmas treat to myself, I usually hate wearing sunglasses because I don't like feeling too over the top, but these looked so classic I couldn't resist and as London, being the temperamental prima Donna she is, the sun comes out at any moment, so I have been taking full advantage. 

I finished the look with this Chloe Faye dupe bag I purchased from very. Such a striking colour against the camel, and with the burgundy and navy it gives a slight nautical feel. 

I am currently watching all the crazy fashion weeks and cannot wait to share more posts for what will be hot this spring and summer. What trends are you following? Make sure you subscribe by email to not miss out on any updates. 

What I'm Wearing

2 comments:

  1. Love the skirt! The slit is supper sexy for a night out - where is it from?

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN