Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

7.2.16

Milfin' Monday's | Jessica Alba






Women empowering other women is a beautiful thing which is why I thought I would start the category "milfin Mondays". It's often difficult to form sisterhood when women are always pitted against one another and perceived as a threat or competition, when no one will ever understand or empathasise with you more than another woman.  I think milfin Mondays fits as my blog is a personal style and parenting, one to celebrate celebrity mothers who are killing it in all aspects of life.

My first would have to be Jessica Alba. I have been watching this lady since I was a teen from dark angel series to honey, but the most impressive thing about her is that she surprised almost everyone by being the top woman on the Forbes list with a company worth 1.7 billion dollars. Yes honey, you read that right, Billion. 

She initially founded the Honest company, creating natural baby friendly products after educating herself on the harmful chemicals that appear in household items, and has recently expanded to a beauty line, and most recently looking to become an IPO. Pretty big stuff for a woman most considered as nothing more than sexy co-star material who usually plays giddy and dumb to her starring man. Mother, wife, business woman, a great role model for young girls to not put themselves in one box and always aim for more.

I curated my most favorite streetstyle outfits of her, illustrating why she is such a milf. Happy Monday! Xx

3 comments:

  1. Makes me wish I had some sort of style! Lol I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of Milfin Mondays. Woman focusing on other women succeeding is much needed these days. Great post.

    Monica | www.strangeandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your idea! Some great styles there. Simply loved it :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN