Pages

Search:

Style + beauty

Outfits

Mini

Travel

Living

13.4.15

Make-Up Bag Essentials








I have been meaning to do a make up post for quite a while, it might be a lengthy one as it details all my make-up bag essentials especially for a natural look which is my staple, I thought I would break everything down into categories.

Tools: I usually apply my foundation with my beauty blender, which is the sponge that gives you a seamless finish and I purchased it from dior, its also very easy to clean as you can stick it in the washing machine. the angular brush is used to apply my eyebrow pomade with great precision.  the flat brush i use to contour and the kabuki brush is came with  my dior compact to apply my highlighter. Once everything is set I use my estee lauder brush to blend it all in.


Eyes: This has been on my lush list for quite a while now, guys, this Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade is like war paint.....it does not rub off!! it takes a good scrub to actually get it off which is perfect especially for hotter climates. The roller lash by benefit has become another staple as it really elongates my lashes.


Face: recently I changed to a dior foundation, and I have absolutely no regrets, the finish is seamless I apply Dior star in shade 60 I also purchased the sleek contour kit from an Asian beauty store, I loved this item previously so couldn't resist. The Dior skin nude shimmer is an absolute godsend, it comes with the kabuki brush pictured above and is the answer to all my high light dilemmas.  

Lips: One thing about weather changes is that my lips do get extremely dry if I do not keep on top of them, so I always ensure that I apply a lip moisturiser or balm such as carmex or my gatineau. I line my lips with this inexpensive lip liner from beauty base which cost 99p (yes that's right) and either add MAC twig or bourjois nude velvet which has more pinky undertones.

That's all folks :) sorry it was such a lengthy post but did want to describe in detail. click on the products mentioned for links to the items. what are your make up essentials and do you have any of the above?

No comments:

Leave a comment.

Copyright @ THE CLOTHES FILES | BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN